Just call 01280 824 836 or email the experts
Following a customer request requiring a marketing solution to supply competitively priced screen printed t-shirts, the business started in 1990.
From a family-based production line, the first t-shirts were printed on a small screen-print machine in the back of the garage. The first products that were printed in Milton Keynes were Fruit of the Loom polo shirts and sweatshirts and the colour choices in 1990 were nowhere near as vast as they are now. Demand increased with requests for embroidered logos - particularly for fleece jackets - which led to the introduction of the first embroidery machine.
Early customers must have liked what they paid for, as their personal referrals led to many enquiries. Through blossoming business-to-business relationships, T King Associates was born to become a personalised clothing supplier.
As founder and director, Trevor King had a long career in sales and marketing prior to establishing T King Associates, he not only wanted to be a printer / embroiderer of clothing. Trevor had a vision - to be a solutions supplier offering practical packages for workwear and promotional products.
After years of experience in corporate marketing, Trevor had several key areas that he wanted to establish within T King Associates - a company that promoted family values and committed to:
- Reliable deliveries and not broken promises.
- Use leading brands like Russell, Dickies, Fruit of the Loom, Regatta - quality products that offer lasting value.
- Listening to customers' needs to find the correct solutions and offer free and friendly advice.
- Commitment to investing in highly trained staff in both production/administration and developing apprenticeship schemes.
- Further commitment to upgrading machinery in line with technological developments such as digital printing for complex designs and fully automatic screen-print machines to match high-volume demand.
These core principles and values have helped build a solid foundation for T King Associates since day one. Our client base is varied and serves multiple industries across engineering, construction, retail, education, sports and much more.
Trevor's son, John King, joined the business in 2001 and brought a wealth of printing experience gained from working in the commercial printing industry. John has introduced a wide range of new technologies - taking the company to higher level of production and diversity.
Now Managing Director, John is committed to investing in the business and with his highly-motivated and customer-orientated workforce, the company continues to develop and grow.
Based near Milton Keynes, T King Associates now operate out of several thousand square feet of modern industrial workspace in Buckingham - giving the company a dynamic platform to develop and grow - while maintaining the very same family values and production expertise upon which the company was built. Maintaining these principles have helped shape the company and have made it the success that it is today.
If you want the best in customer experience and are looking for personalised clothing or promotional gifts, call us on 01280 824836 or email email@example.com.
- Is getting personalised clothing for staff worth the effort and cost ?
- Equestrian demand grows for Polos and Rugby Shirts
- Fruit of the Loom Sweatshirts Embroidered Milton Keynes
- Fruit of the Loom Polos - Old Ones The Best ?
- Spiro 3 layer Softshell Great for Cycling Enthusiasts
- Embroidery and Print " in house" for Work wear and Uniforms - important or not ?
- Buckingham Embroidery / Print Company T King Associates on the move.
- Is Buckingham MK18 a great place for embroidered and printed clothing ?
- Ceramic Mugs Great Promotional Products
- Hoodies for work and play
- Performance Polos
- Dickies Boots - made for work
- Portwest product range of Workwear is vast
- Beanie Hats come in many colours
- Fuit of the Loom Sweatshirts go Lightweight
- Trousers with a Lifetime Guarantee !
- Orn,Gildan Kustom Kit ranges add colour to your uniforms
- Ethical Trading Code
- Dickies Trousers and Shorts from T K ing Associates