Just call 01280 824 836 or email the experts
Advice about ... artwork guidelines
On a technical note we require (95% of the time):
- high-res JPEG files
- EPS files with all text converted to curves
(fonts don't travel well from one graphic application to another)
For most print jobs, we can redraw redesign your artwork and have it set-up for the item you require; why waste your time we can do it for you?
For embroidery we have to recreate the design in our specialist software so we can work from anything from a scrap piece of paper to the best JPEG files - send us what you have and we will make it work ... even a sample of what you have in mind .. we will build it and get it right for you.
Download one of these useful artwork sheets...
- Is getting personalised clothing for staff worth the effort and cost ?
- Equestrian demand grows for Polos and Rugby Shirts
- Fruit of the Loom Sweatshirts Embroidered Milton Keynes
- Fruit of the Loom Polos - Old Ones The Best ?
- Spiro 3 layer Softshell Great for Cycling Enthusiasts
- Embroidery and Print " in house" for Work wear and Uniforms - important or not ?
- Buckingham Embroidery / Print Company T King Associates on the move.
- Is Buckingham MK18 a great place for embroidered and printed clothing ?
- Ceramic Mugs Great Promotional Products
- Hoodies for work and play
- Performance Polos
- Dickies Boots - made for work
- Portwest product range of Workwear is vast
- Beanie Hats come in many colours
- Fuit of the Loom Sweatshirts go Lightweight
- Trousers with a Lifetime Guarantee !
- Orn,Gildan Kustom Kit ranges add colour to your uniforms
- Ethical Trading Code
- Dickies Trousers and Shorts from T K ing Associates