Just call 01280 824 836 or email the experts
Advice about ... where should I put the branding?
Most areas of garments can be decorated...
We have, in house, various adapters for those hard to reach areas. So, within reason we are always up for a challenge; everything from collars, belts, wrist bands, ties, unusual areas on polo shirts the list is endless...
And, having our own machinery in house we can quickly give you an answer to weather it is possible or not.
Download one of these useful artwork sheets...
- Is getting personalised clothing for staff worth the effort and cost ?
- Equestrian demand grows for Polos and Rugby Shirts
- Fruit of the Loom Sweatshirts Embroidered Milton Keynes
- Fruit of the Loom Polos - Old Ones The Best ?
- Spiro 3 layer Softshell Great for Cycling Enthusiasts
- Embroidery and Print " in house" for Work wear and Uniforms - important or not ?
- Buckingham Embroidery / Print Company T King Associates on the move.
- Is Buckingham MK18 a great place for embroidered and printed clothing ?
- Ceramic Mugs Great Promotional Products
- Hoodies for work and play
- Performance Polos
- Dickies Boots - made for work
- Portwest product range of Workwear is vast
- Beanie Hats come in many colours
- Fuit of the Loom Sweatshirts go Lightweight
- Trousers with a Lifetime Guarantee !
- Orn,Gildan Kustom Kit ranges add colour to your uniforms
- Ethical Trading Code
- Dickies Trousers and Shorts from T K ing Associates