Just call 01280 824 836 or email the experts
Advice about ... how quickly I will get my order?
We aim to deliver orders within two weeks of being placed (excepting Christmas of course!). However, for popular items that we keep in stock, we can deliver sooner.
Also, having an in-house capability for transfers and embroidery means that we can deliver clothing 'rush jobs' very quickly (where we can get the garments in time). But, don't forget that 'rush jobs' might incur additional charges.
However, where we feel that the specifics of an order might mean a longer delivery time than normal, then we will tell you that clearly BEFORE you place the order with us. You can them make an informed decision.
Typical delivery times
- 24 hours - two weeks
- 5 days - three weeks
- Three weeks from proof approval
- Is getting personalised clothing for staff worth the effort and cost ?
- Equestrian demand grows for Polos and Rugby Shirts
- Fruit of the Loom Sweatshirts Embroidered Milton Keynes
- Fruit of the Loom Polos - Old Ones The Best ?
- Spiro 3 layer Softshell Great for Cycling Enthusiasts
- Embroidery and Print " in house" for Work wear and Uniforms - important or not ?
- Buckingham Embroidery / Print Company T King Associates on the move.
- Is Buckingham MK18 a great place for embroidered and printed clothing ?
- Ceramic Mugs Great Promotional Products
- Hoodies for work and play
- Performance Polos
- Dickies Boots - made for work
- Portwest product range of Workwear is vast
- Beanie Hats come in many colours
- Fuit of the Loom Sweatshirts go Lightweight
- Trousers with a Lifetime Guarantee !
- Orn,Gildan Kustom Kit ranges add colour to your uniforms
- Ethical Trading Code
- Dickies Trousers and Shorts from T K ing Associates