Just call 01280 824 836 or email the experts
T King Associates have the following vacancy:
Warehouse and Production Assistant
Position Title: Warehouse and production assistant with possible NVQ training
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
Location: Buckingham Industrial Park, Buckingham, MK18 1TB
T King Associates have been in business for over 20 years and we are still very much a family firm, which allows us the freedom to deliver consistent customer service and independent unbiased advice to our clients. Offering just about anything without wheels that can be branded, including clothing, work wear, school uniforms or corporate gifts.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To fully embrace the values of the company.
- Assist Warehouse and production team to fulfil production and deadlines.
- Handling of all goods in and out involving lifting heavy items, and being physically fit essential.
- Total commitment to supporting your team.
- Team Player, working well under pressure, self-starter.
- Counting in and QC checking goods going out.
- Assisting on embroidery and print machines.
- Inputting stock into bespoke software.
- Interacting heavily with company team, advising on shortages or mis-delivered goods from suppliers.
- Working to tight deadlines with your team mates, good communication skills essential Liaising with suppliers re Stock availability of product.
- To ensure all orders are completed correctly, efficiently and on time.
- Ambition to work in a team-based environment and contribute as required.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager.
- NVQ Training offered.
Key skills and requirement:
- Computer literate and have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, outlook, word. ( training on a bespoke package will be provided).
- An enthusiastic, friendly and bubbly personality.
- Basic numeracy and Literacy.
- Good time management.
- Previous Corporate Gift, Printing experience an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to multi task think on your feet and thrive in a busy environment.
- Salary: tbc
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) pro rata
- Hours of Work are five days a week. (Core hours are 9-5pm).
Applicants to apply via email to email@example.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Is getting personalised clothing for staff worth the effort and cost ?
- Equestrian demand grows for Polos and Rugby Shirts
- Fruit of the Loom Sweatshirts Embroidered Milton Keynes
- Fruit of the Loom Polos - Old Ones The Best ?
- Spiro 3 layer Softshell Great for Cycling Enthusiasts
- Embroidery and Print " in house" for Work wear and Uniforms - important or not ?
- Buckingham Embroidery / Print Company T King Associates on the move.
- Is Buckingham MK18 a great place for embroidered and printed clothing ?
- Ceramic Mugs Great Promotional Products
- Hoodies for work and play
- Performance Polos
- Dickies Boots - made for work
- Portwest product range of Workwear is vast
- Beanie Hats come in many colours
- Fuit of the Loom Sweatshirts go Lightweight
- Trousers with a Lifetime Guarantee !
- Orn,Gildan Kustom Kit ranges add colour to your uniforms
- Ethical Trading Code
- Dickies Trousers and Shorts from T K ing Associates