Just call 01280 824 836 or email the experts
Advice about ... our policy for supplying samples?
Some of our competitors restrict the supply of samples to their potential customers.
We don't restrict the supply of samples.
Yes, it does cost us money to source the samples, but how else can you decide if the item you're looking at is the right one for your need or not?
So we've got a simple samples policy whilst the customer is making up their mind.
- We'll supply samples, against reasonable requests, to potential customers without asking for a deposit or other financial payment.
- If the samples are returned in good condition within 30 days then there is no charge. If they are returned marked or damaged or later than 30 days we will invoice for the full price of the item (or items).
- Where the value of the item is below £5 (affecting some gifts), as the cost of returning it might exceed its value, then we'll let the potential customer keep it.
Can you say fairer than that?
We will supply pre-production samples often for free although it is product and colour scheme dependent so there may be a nominal charge where requested. Please be aware though, that this will lengthen the production process and could affect the delivery time.
If you want to have a pre-production sample prior to committing to the full production run, then please let us know as soon as you can so that we can factor that into the delivery time estimate.
- Is getting personalised clothing for staff worth the effort and cost ?
- Equestrian demand grows for Polos and Rugby Shirts
- Fruit of the Loom Sweatshirts Embroidered Milton Keynes
- Fruit of the Loom Polos - Old Ones The Best ?
- Spiro 3 layer Softshell Great for Cycling Enthusiasts
- Embroidery and Print " in house" for Work wear and Uniforms - important or not ?
- Buckingham Embroidery / Print Company T King Associates on the move.
- Is Buckingham MK18 a great place for embroidered and printed clothing ?
- Ceramic Mugs Great Promotional Products
- Hoodies for work and play
- Performance Polos
- Dickies Boots - made for work
- Portwest product range of Workwear is vast
- Beanie Hats come in many colours
- Fuit of the Loom Sweatshirts go Lightweight
- Trousers with a Lifetime Guarantee !
- Orn,Gildan Kustom Kit ranges add colour to your uniforms
- Ethical Trading Code
- Dickies Trousers and Shorts from T K ing Associates