T King Associates started life from a garden garage back in 1992, housing a small screen printing press, run with family based production line.
Demand increased with requests for embroidered logos – particularly for fleece jackets – which led to the introduction of the first embroidery machine.
Early customers liked what they paid for and their personal referrals led to many enquiries. Through blossoming business-to-business relationships, T King Associates was born to become a personalised clothing supplier.
As the business grew, the company was able to offer not only personalised clothing, but all-round solutions, offering practical packages for workwear and promotional products combined.
Our history is important to us and provides us with a wealth of knowledge. But for our clients, it is what we do today that matters most. We remain dedicated to providing only the best in all things screen print, embroidery and promotional merchandise, investing in the latest industry machinery and offering an extensive catalogue of products to suit a wide range of industries. Our clients are based within the fields of engineering, retail, construction, education sports and much more.
We are committed to providing:
- Reliable deliveries and not broken promises.
- Using leading brands like Russell, Dickies, Fruit of the Loom, Regatta – quality products that offer lasting value.
- Listening to customers’ needs to find the correct solutions and offer free and friendly advice.
- Commitment to investing in highly trained staff in both production/administration and developing apprenticeship schemes.
- Further commitment to upgrading machinery in line with technological developments such as digital printing for complex designs and fully automatic screen-print machines to match high-volume demand.
Based near Milton Keynes, T King Associates now operate out of several thousand square feet of modern industrial workspace in Buckingham – giving the company a dynamic platform to develop and grow – while maintaining the very same family values and production expertise upon which the company was built. Maintaining these principles have helped shape the company and have made it the success that it is today.