At T King Associates we have produced unique clothing and promotional merchandise for a range of events including:
- Conferences and Exhibitions
- Trade Shows
- Sporting Events
- Catering Events
- Hen and Stag Parties
- School and University Trips
- Theatre and Stage Productions
- Product Launches
- Charity Events
And much more!
Life moves fast and so do T King Associates, with the vast majority of our orders having completed production in 7-10 working days.
We can also offer an express five working day turnaround on a selection of our promotional products and clothing, just give us a call on 01280 824836.
Please be aware that if your order included bespoke clothing manufacture or non-stock items, lead times can increase. If you would like any further advice please do not hesitate to contact the sales team.
Our design department can provide a unique solution, be it amending your existing artwork, adding additional wording or creating a unique tailor made design. We will work with you to create the perfect colour combination, placement, fonts and imagery.
Just ask and we will be happy to help!
If you would like further advice on supplying your artwork, please take a look at our artwork guide here
Pantone Matching and Colour Recognition
At T King Associates we understand that colour is a crucial part of your corporate identity, even more so at an event where your business needs to stand out amongst the competition with a memorable design.
Colour plays a significant role in your branding; the right colour must be used to project the right feeling. We will work with you to source and create the perfect clothing and merchandise solutions.
If you hold events regularly or have a repeat requirement for event based uniform, you may wish to take advantage of our stock holding and fulfilment services, saving yourself time, space and money. Get in touch to find out more on 01280 824836
Range Of Clothing Customisation Methods
We have a variety of customisation methods available to suit your design and budget:
- Screen Printing – Ideal for printing a high volume of items quickly and economically: including giveaway tote bags staff event t-shirts.
- Digital transfer – Perfect for customising waterproof or technical clothing including athletic wear for sports events and jackets to keep your staff on brand in the cooler months.
- or CAD-cut vinyl – The best solution for printing simple, clean and bold logos onto clothing and bags in lower numbers.
- Embroidery – Produces a prestigious and smart finish to a left chest logo on corporate wear and is recommended for customising small designs on to event clothing that will be washed and worn regularly.
Our Catalogue Includes:
A Variety of Clothing
Event clothing requirements vary, however a smart professional image for your staff can prove invaluable in presenting your brand effectively across the industries, allows clients to recognise your team and ensuring you have control of your company image. We have a range of clothing available including:
- Polo Shirts
- Baseball Caps
- Hospitality Clothing
- Health and Beauty Clothing
- High Vis and Safety Wear
- Formal, Corporate and Tailoring Combinations
- Hoodies, Sweatshirts and Jumpers
Just give us a call on 01280 824836 to request a quote or find out more.
Wide Range of Promotional Products
According to the BPMA the ‘Top 10’ products that people like to take home as free gifts are:
- Branded Bags
- Memory Sticks, USBs & Power Banks
- Stationery or Desk Items
- Promotional Clothing (T-Shirts)
- Promotional Pens
- Mints or Sweets
- Stress Balls & Novelty Stress Toys (Customised Shapes)
- Mouse Mats & Computer Accessories
However, we offer can offer much more with an extensive catalogue offering thousands of products to choose from. We have you covered every step of the way producing tailor made products for your needs. Our full catalogue can be viewed our promotions site.
The Harlington Dance Crew at the O2
University Of Buckingham ‘Speak Up Event’
Some of our clothing being put to great use in the sunshine! 50th year for Blakesley Pre-School.
Some of our performance T-shirts on show! 250 shirts turned around in a few days for an event at weekend, short lead times, and performance products are just part of the service we can provide.
Team Vetoquinol employees ran the Paris Marathon. These 2 look pleased to reach the finish line with their personalised branded tops from T King Associates.
Sobell House Charity
We helped with T-shirts for the new Warehouse shop being opened officially by Victoria Pendleton cutting the ribbon. Photo supplied by Barrett & Coe Photography – Bicester Studio